The Metropolitan Club is located on the 66th and 67th floors of the Willis Tower (233 S Wacker Dr). Enter the Willis Tower from the Franklin St entrance and check in at the security desk in the lobby. Security will point you to the 67th floor. Make sure that every member of your reservation brings a photo ID with them.
Monday–Friday: 7AM – 10PM
Saturday: 5PM – 10PM
The Metropolitan has three zones designed to capture the needs of the evolving business professional, downtown lifestyle and the dynamic needs of today’s sophisticated Chicagoan:
Frame – Day + Night Bar
- Anytime, all occasion place to eat, drink and relax
- Meet for drinks and live entertainment, strike a pose in the photo booth or lounge in a cabana with tunes and a nightcap in Frame
Blueprint – Collaborative Work Space
- Plan your day over a cup of coffee, have a long productive afternoon and top it off with great friends and craft brews from the beer and whisky bar in Blueprint
- Collaborate on projects, hold meetings and show presentations on the large screen in our meeting room
- Make calls, have private conversations and find a quiet corner where you can focus on work in the casual offices
Craftsman – Elevated Dining
- Savor exceptional cuisine and upscale wines in Craftsman, an inviting atmosphere that pays homage to Frank Lloyd Wright and features an inventive wine display
- Spectacular city views and the place for power dinners, personal and business entertaining, celebrations and one-of-a-kind memories
Members and guests will feel comfortable at the club in business smart attire, and additionally in cocktail attire in the evenings. In the Craftsman, a jacket is requested for gentlemen.
No cameras, video or recording devices may be used while in the club. Movies, videos, songs, internet calls and presentations must only be played through headphones and should not be audible to any other member or guest present. We ask that you do not make phone calls in the Craftsman.
Food and Beverage
Please refrain from bringing in any outside food or beverages, unless medically necessary.
Charges & Gratuities
The Metropolitan is not able to accept cash. Please be sure to bring a credit card if you plan on dining or drinking at the club.